We are always grateful to receive your comments and compliments and never take these for granted.
There are many ways you can comment or compliment – here are just a few ideas!
- Speak to us when you are visiting, share any concerns or ask any questions you may have. Staff are always available at the beginning or end of the sessions.
- Send us a note, letter or email us. email@example.com
- Take part in our questionnaires and surveys which we send out
- Write a message in your child’s learning journal
- Log on to Ofsted ‘Parent View’ and complete the questionnaire
- Fill out a “moments from home” sheet (sheets are on the board in the hall of the nursery)